Gina Pearson has filed for divorce from her traveling evangelist husband, Bishop Carlton Pearson, according to court documents.
Charisma News has obtained copies of the divorce papers, which were filed in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Aug. 25.
The papers cite “incompatibility issues which has completely destroyed the legitimate aims of the marriage of the parties and rendered its continuation impossible by reason of which petitioner is entitled to dissolution of marriage from respondent,” for the dissolution of the marriage.
CLICK HERE to read story
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- DISCUSSION: Do You Think Ohio Should Increase Its Gas Tax?
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- Food For The Soul: BROWN RICE WITH SALMON, AVOCADO, AND TOASTED NORI
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love