Gina Pearson has filed for divorce from her traveling evangelist husband, Bishop Carlton Pearson, according to court documents.
Charisma News has obtained copies of the divorce papers, which were filed in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Aug. 25.
The papers cite “incompatibility issues which has completely destroyed the legitimate aims of the marriage of the parties and rendered its continuation impossible by reason of which petitioner is entitled to dissolution of marriage from respondent,” for the dissolution of the marriage.
CLICK HERE to read story
- SPORTS: Browns Gets a Visit From Kobe Bryant
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Food For The Soul Recipe: “Inside-Out Lasagna”
- LOCAL NEWS: How Refresh Collective Is Helping Young Adults in Cleveland
- LOCAL NEWS: The Vacant House Where Alianna DeFreeze Was Murdered Has Been Demolished
- LOCAL NEWS: WEWS Channel 5 Remembers Legendary Personality Don Webster
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- SERENA WILLIAMS: WOMEN’S TENNIS ASSOCIATION ISSUES RULE CHANGE ALLOWING INFAMOUS CATSUIT