Gina Pearson has filed for divorce from her traveling evangelist husband, Bishop Carlton Pearson, according to court documents.
Charisma News has obtained copies of the divorce papers, which were filed in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Aug. 25.
The papers cite “incompatibility issues which has completely destroyed the legitimate aims of the marriage of the parties and rendered its continuation impossible by reason of which petitioner is entitled to dissolution of marriage from respondent,” for the dissolution of the marriage.
CLICK HERE to read story
- Food For The Soul Recipe: “Balsamic Glazed Salmon”
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Mariah Carey Says Aretha Franklin ‘Never Left Church,’ Taught Her to Bring God With Her
- Darlene Zschech, Yolanda Adams & Franklin Graham Pay Tributes To The Late Aretha Franklin
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump
- Koryn Hawthorne Releases Official “Wont’ He Do It” Music Video
- Cleveland RTA: Commuters may notice a ‘slight delay’ on Monday
- TODAY IS-NATIONAL RADIO DAY
- LOCAL NEWS: Study Finds More Parents Choosing To Homeschool Children
- Gospel Music Association Statement On The Passing Of Aretha Franklin