Gina Pearson has filed for divorce from her traveling evangelist husband, Bishop Carlton Pearson, according to court documents.
Charisma News has obtained copies of the divorce papers, which were filed in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Aug. 25.
The papers cite “incompatibility issues which has completely destroyed the legitimate aims of the marriage of the parties and rendered its continuation impossible by reason of which petitioner is entitled to dissolution of marriage from respondent,” for the dissolution of the marriage.
CLICK HERE to read story
- BLESSING OF THE DAY: This Woman’s Life Was Changed Forever At Praise In The Park 2018
- R&B LEGEND CHAKA KHAN ANNOUNCED AS 2019 TOURNAMENT OF ROSES GRAND MARSHAL
- Priscilla Shirer Apologizes To Black Americans For Saying She Doesn’t Describe Herself As Black
- Christian Radio Host Delilah Breaks Silence on Son’s Suicide, Shares How Faith Got Her Through
- Missing Chicago Postal Worker Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors About Her Disappearance
- Bishop Jakes Captures Historic Mother-to-Mother Moment: Sybrina Fulton Honors Allison Jean At International Gathering
- The 49th Annual GMA Dove Awards Will Be televised On TBN Sunday, October 21 at 9 p.m. ET/8p.m CT
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Water Receives National Award
- LOCAL NEWS: Woman Alleges False Arrest, Excessive Force By Euclid Police In Federal Lawsuit
- TODAY IS-NATIONAL MAMMOGRAPHY DAY