Gina Pearson has filed for divorce from her traveling evangelist husband, Bishop Carlton Pearson, according to court documents.
Charisma News has obtained copies of the divorce papers, which were filed in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Aug. 25.
The papers cite “incompatibility issues which has completely destroyed the legitimate aims of the marriage of the parties and rendered its continuation impossible by reason of which petitioner is entitled to dissolution of marriage from respondent,” for the dissolution of the marriage.
CLICK HERE to read story
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells”
- Best Moments From “We’re The Campbells”: Season 1
- Ericaism: “I’m Grateful For My Life”
- Nina Simone’s Birthplace To Be Preserved
- Tamera Mowry Housley: Inside Her Beautiful Napa Valley Home
- WELLNESS WEEDNESDAY: 10 MOST COMMON SKIN RASHES ON BLACK SKIN
- WELLNESS WEDNESDAY: 3 GOOD REASONS TO GO SWIMMING? HEART DISEASE, DIABETES & OBESITY
- LOCAL NEWS: Larry Nance Jr. Gets Hitched In Summit County Courthouse
- Richmond School Drops Confederate Name In Favor Of Barack Obama
- Da Brat May Lose ‘Set It Off’ Money Due To Assault