As summer comes to an end, it can be hard to get back into a regular schedule — for both kids and adults. Whether you’re a parent that’s dreading the back-to-school rush, or a babysitter or tutor struggling to help children rediscover homework success, we’ve got some tips for you.
- Set up weekly meetings to review your kids’ schedules for the week(s) ahead.
- Create a family calendar that tracks everyone’s activities and commitments.
- Refresh your rules about screen time for the school year. What’s allowed and when?
- Establish a set “Family Time,” whether it’s during dinner or before bed.
- Give kids a specific day to when they can choose all the activities you do together.
- Determine how long it takes them to do assignments to help with time management.
- Use an egg timer to get your kids used to focusing for specific periods of time.
- Teach your kids to prioritize their assignments by making to-do lists with deadlines.
- Give your kids a short break after each assignment they finish, such as a short walk.
CLICK HERE to read story
Beyoncé Shows Love To Columbus Couple During Renaissance Tour
Arrest Warrant Issued For Former Ohio State & NFL Linebacker Darron Lee
Ohio State Finally Names Buckeyes Starting Quarterback
Ohio: Most Confrontational Drivers In The Country
The Gift by Donald Lawrence - Give Us Your Feedback
Kelce Brothers Praise Cleveland Heights Teachers In Hilarious Clip!
[WATCH IT HERE] Ali Siddiq ‘The Domino Effect II: LOSS’
Praise 94.5 Mobile App