With the Lenten season upon us, many parishes are offering special meals, including the ever popular fish fry dinner.
- March 3- Apr. 7. Hours: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. (every Friday during Lent except Good Friday). Menu: Walleye, Sole, Baked Salmon, Shrimp and Combo dinners. We also offer pierogies, cabbage and noodles, rice and beans, macaroni and cheese, and clam chowder and more. Dinner prices $6 – $14.
- Holy Trinity Parish, Fogarty Hall, 14040 Puritas Ave., Cleveland, OH
- Fish Fry begins Friday, February 24 – April 7. Hours: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- 3256 Warren Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44111
- Lenten Fish Fry’s, March 3 – April 7, Delicious dinners served from 5 – 8:30 p.m. Menu: Fried or Baked Fish, Fried Shrimp or Pierogies. All meals include clam chowder, side dishes, dessert & coffee
- A 2017 $2.00 club membership is required & available at the door.
- 6417 St. Clair Ave., Cleveland, OH
- Holy Name Church will hold a Fish Fry every Friday from March 3 through April 7 from 3-7 p.m. The menu includes fish and shrimp dinners from $8.50 – $10. Available sides: clam chowder, pierogis, fresh cut french fries and coleslaw, cabbage/noodles, deserts and beverages. (Take out is available)
- 8328 Broadway Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44105
- Fish Fry Fridays 5 – 8 p.m. March 3 – April 14. Dinners $10 (cash only). Choice of: Fried Flounder (3) pieces, Baked Cod (2) pieces, Shrimp (8), Pierogi (6). Each meal includes coleslaw, french fries OR (2) pierogi, dessert & coffee. A la Cart menu also available.
- 3205 Fulton Road, Cleveland, OH 44109, 1-216-961-8331
CLICK HERE to read story