Erica Campbell spoke about how when she goes on Instagram her timeline is filled with love and lot of couples she knows. So many of her friends are married and publicly display the love they share with their spouse and it’s beautiful to see.
When you follow people that talk negative about love it sometimes can change your outlook on it. Erica doesn’t want that to consume you and mentioned that maybe you should change your circle. She also expressed to not let some bash things you might want.
Surround yourself with couples that love each other and even more positive shows about love. She spoke about how marriage isn’t perfect, but it is an amazing thing God has put in place. If love is what you want go after it and don’t let people push want you want away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Announces The Brittany Clardy Act For Missing And Murdered Black Woman And Girls
- What Happened To Sergio Brown?: Ex-NFL Player Missing After Mother’s Homicide
- Black Woman Says She Was Fired From City Council For Speaking Against Racism And Sexual Harassment
- Black Band Director Tased And Arrested For Not Ending Performance At Cops Request
- Rolling Stones Founder Apologizes For Racist And Sexist Remark Regarding His Exclusively White Male Book
- Giving Sha’Carri Richardson Her Flowers: The Rise Of Track & Field’s New Queen
- ’60 Minutes’ Accuses Deion Sanders Of ‘Abandoning The Mission At Jackson State’
- Get Free Car Washes All Weekend In This Northeast Ohio City
Love Talking: Get Some Great Love Examples In Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Beyoncé Shows Love To Columbus Couple During Renaissance Tour
Praise 94.5 Mobile App
Ohio State Finally Names Buckeyes Starting Quarterback
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
Ciara Confirms Pregnancy, Expecting Baby No. 4
Arrest Warrant Issued For Former Ohio State & NFL Linebacker Darron Lee
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Ohio: Most Confrontational Drivers In The Country