Adrienne Bailon and her husband, Israel Houghton have been married since 2016. Last year on the show “The Real,” she spoke about how she wanted to start a family and was very excited about it. According to Essence, during a recent show, Bailon shared that she thought getting pregnant was going to be easy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Over time it has become a struggle that she is currently dealing with. She said,”There’s so many preconceived notions, like having wide hips and the fact that I’m Latina — I thought that if my husband looked at me I’d get pregnant.” She spoke about how people have been speculating a lot because they might think she’s gaining weight and believes people are being “insensitive” about the situation, but don’t know what’s really going on.
Bailon said,”I know you guys are like, ‘Is she pregnant?’ ‘Her face is fuller’— FYI I’ve always had a really chubby face so that’s not what it is. I think that as an audience we should be sensitive to the fact that everybody doesn’t get pregnant right away.” Despite it all she has faith it will happen when it’s supposed to. On the show she said, “I’ve had to come to peace with that it’ll happen when it’s God’s timing and I believe in that and I have faith in all of that. But it can be really discouraging and it can be really frustrating.” Bailon isn’t the first celebrity to talk about her difficulties with trying to conceive and we pray she gets the family she’s always wanted.
- What’s Happening In Cleveland? String Of Inmates Dying Causes Fear
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- PRAISE PREMIER: Kirk Franklin “Ok”
- Sad News…World famous Grumpy Cat Has Died
- Oprah Winfrey Gives One Of The Girls From Her South Africa School Away In Marriage
- Priscilla Shirer and Beth Moore Condemn Those In The Church Who Deny White Supremacy
- Ayesha Curry Teaches Us That In The Age Of Oversharing, Transparency Is Not Always Best
- Yolanda Adams Gives Helpful Advice To Balance You Nutritionally, Mentally, And Spiritually
- Ciara Reveals The Prayer She Prayed That Led Her To Russell Wilson
- Lecrae And The 116 Clique Visit Texas Prison To Share Message of Hope and Encouragement With Inmates
Adrienne Bailon Opens Up About Her Struggle To Have A Baby [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com