Good news if you make minimum wage and live in Ohio you’re getting a raise! As of January 1st 2022 the minimum wage for Ohio has gone up to $9.30 for hourly based workers and with tipped based workers will receive a wage increase from $4.40 to $4.65 an hour.
This increase will give tipped employees pay will increase 25 cents an hour and 50 cents for non-tipped employees.
The only caveat is that the 2022 wage increase only applies to employees who work at businesses that gross more than $342,000 annually.
For the past few years Ohio has been steadily increasing it’s minimum wage in attempt to help with inflation.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- 70 New Marijuana Dispensaries Liscenced for Ohio
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
- Witnesses Describe 'Unprepared' Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Herschel Walker Among Republicans Desperately Defending 2nd Amendment After Uvalde Shooting
- Black Leaders React To Biden's Policing Executive Order
- Queen Bee Blockbuster! A Lil Kim Biopic Is Officially Underway
- Tye Tribbett Talks “New” Single, Bringing Kids To Christ & More