Good news if you make minimum wage and live in Ohio you’re getting a raise! As of January 1st 2022 the minimum wage for Ohio has gone up to $9.30 for hourly based workers and with tipped based workers will receive a wage increase from $4.40 to $4.65 an hour.
This increase will give tipped employees pay will increase 25 cents an hour and 50 cents for non-tipped employees.
The only caveat is that the 2022 wage increase only applies to employees who work at businesses that gross more than $342,000 annually.
For the past few years Ohio has been steadily increasing it’s minimum wage in attempt to help with inflation.
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY: Stars That Came From Wealthy Families!
1. CassieSource: 1 of 3
2. Angela SimmonsSource: 2 of 3
3. Jordin SparksSource: 3 of 3
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- Ohio Minimum Wage Increasing in 2022
- Ohio’s Vax-2 School Giveaway First Deadline is This Week!
- Verzuz Adds Chaka Khan and Stephanie Mills to the Show
- Sister to Sister Empowerment Summit Powered By CareSource
- ‘Madea Goes To Jail’ Actress Ion Overman 1 Of 19 Indicted In PPP Loan Fraud Case
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Inside The Rumored MAGA-Beef Raging Between Donald Trump And Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
- Students Demand Biden Keep Campaign Promise To Cancel Loan Debt
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality