According to NBC4i, Convenience store and gas station chain Wawa is expanding with new locations in the three Midwest states.
Wawa is launching its first stores in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky after 2025, with timeframes and ranges for number of stores by state to be announced next year. The chain said Wednesday they are expanding after receiving “thousands of requests over the years.”
“These markets are the perfect places for Wawa to expand based on their strong business communities, their family-like atmosphere, and the confidence that our unique offer and amazing associates will be welcomed by these communities,” said Chris Gheysens, Wawa’s President and CEO.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cleveland Native Norelle to Sing With Rihanna at the Super Bowl
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Dollar General Shuts Down All Stores Across Ohio
- Making your own liquor could become legal in Ohio
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Children’s Tylenol shortage hits Ohio shelves
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- Meagan Good Talks Living Life On Her Terms During Dark & Lovely’s ‘Making Bold Moves’ Event
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime