According to NBC4i, Several changes are coming in 2023 that could impact those who receive SNAP benefits.
The USDA says the temporary boost, known as emergency allotments, to SNAP benefits put in place during the COVID-19 pandemic will end nationwide in 2023.
Also, households that receive SNAP and Social Security benefits will see a decrease in their SNAP benefits because of the significant cost of living increase to Social Security benefits that went into effect Jan. 1.
SNAP benefit amounts will return to normal in Ohio in March.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Rapper NBA YoungBoy Wants To Become A Mormon
- Justice For Anthony Lowe! Outraged Family, Activists Ask Why Cops Needed To Shoot Double Amputee
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1B To Spend On Diversity
- The Beyhive Are Bracing Themselves For The Renaissance World Tour Ticket Prices
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’
- Missy Elliott Looks Supa Dupa Fly As She Celebrates Her 2023 Nomination To The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- ‘Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy
- 19 Keys On The Power Of Self, Black Wealth And The Future Of AI
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show