Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (1/20 to 1/26) was originally published on blackamericaweb.com
1. Tina Lawson
We both rocking that Black and White IVY Park.
2. Spike Lee
ATTENTION #TeamMars: 40 Acres has teamed up with @giordanacycling to drop the CROOKLYN BICYCLE CAP and JERSEY inspired and worn by none other than Mars Blackmon in the Netflix series @shesgottahave. Hand made in Italy, these pieces are available NOW exclusively at #SpikesJoint on 40ACRES.COM
3. Cookie Johnson
The birthday celebration continues!! I want to thank my family, friends, and each of you for the birthday blessings & wishes!! I’m grateful and overwhelmed by the love enjoy a blessed week!
4. Lupita Nyong’o
I spy with my little eye… A Black Panther Standee with my face on it! #BlackPanther #ComingSoSoon!
5. Snoop Dogg
Me wit the legend. @realranceallen
6. Steve Brown
I was blessed to meet this dude @trenubb tonight. He is a courageous and very talented dude. #greatpeople #greatvibes #comicstevebrown #stevebrown #trenubb #mrdoitwithnohands
7. Deon Cole
Just ran into Dan rather doing @realsway show
Wasn’t Gonna Let My Broke Nail Mess Up This Sweet Photo Of My Hubby and I #FunTimes
9. Sherri Shepherd & Kym Whitley
Tee Tee & Ta Ta are back!!! @kymwhitley & I are having a ball w @flyjocktomjoyner & @sybilzpix … we got new segments & more laughter every Tuesday & Thursday on #thetomjoynermorningshow #ohohoh #Love #laughter #joy
10. Laila Ali
It’s always a great experience when I get the opportunity to talk with @robinrobertsgma! Thanks Robin & the @goodmorningamerica team for having me on to prepare the cauliflower crust pizza recipe from my NEW cookbook Food For Life! #FoodForLifeBook: Click the link on my profile page to buy the book or go to http://www.LailaAliFreeDetox.com!
11. Michael Blackson
I have 2,435,453 followers 65% are male and 35% females. 90.6% of my followers been fucking with me since #NextFriday, 42.7% been there since my dashiki no shoes wearing days and about 10.8% just found out about me on Ig. 75.6% of my male followers are just here to roast me the other 24.4% are here to laugh at what the 75.6% said about me. 88.2% of my female followers thinks I’m funny but and also feel sorry for me because of them 75.6% males roasting me so they kinda want to give me some pussy to make me feel better and the other 11.8% are in my dm trying to sell me some pussy. Thanks for the follow modafuckas
12. Octavia Spencer
Hanging out with #KidLikeJake gang! #Sundance #Repost @priyankachopra with @get_repost
This one is EVERYTHING @octaviaspencer #akidlikejake #sundancefilmfestival
13. Marlon Wayans
New Jersey… Catch me LIVE at the Music Box at Borgata Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City, NJ!!! January 27th! THIS WEEKEND! GET TIX NOW!