The Heart Association came to The Radio-One annual Health Fair to share with us the number one killer of women in America and what women can do to prevent it.
HEART DISEASE: Choose to Reduce Your Risk
- Stop Smoking
- Transform Your Overall Health Through Small, Simple Choices
- Use the Go Red BetterU 12-week Program — This free, online program provides information, inspiration and guidance to help today’s busy women lead their own lives, only better. Sign up and join women like you who are committed to making healthier choices every day.
- Resistance Band Exercise Guide – Learn how to do simple exercises with a resistance band
- Improve your Diet and Nutrition
- Take the Heart CheckUp
- Talk with your Doctor
- Learn about Cholesterol
- Learn about High Blood Pressure
- Learn about Physical Activity and Weight Management