- 4 clove(s) garlic, halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 8 very thin pork rib chops, about 4 ounces each
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1. Put the garlic, soy sauce, sugar and oil in a mini food processor and process until the garlic is pureed. Put the pork chops on a rimmed baking sheet and pour the marinade over them; turn to coat the chops. Let stand at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes.
- 2. Light a grill. Season the chops with salt and pepper and grill over high heat until charred and just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to plates.
article courtesy of KitchenDaily.com
Also On Praise Cleveland: