With the leaves beginning to change colors and the weather growing crisper, it’s clear that fall is officially in full effect. Missing the summer already? Then you’ll definitely want to try this light-weight, refreshing key lime pie recipe. Just one bite will make you feel like you’re on a tropical vacation.
1 graham cracker crust shell
2 8 oz. containers of Cool Whip at room temperature
1 small can of low-fat sweetened condensed milk
½ to 1 cup of key lime juice depending on how tangy you want your pie (my favorite is Nellie & Joe’s Famous Key West Lime Juice)
1 lime cut into thin curled strips for garnish (optional)
- Mix key lime juice and condensed milk in a medium-sized bowl.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the graham cracker crust shell.
- Set in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours before serving.
- If desired, cut and serve garnished with a curled strip of lime