If you are like me, you love pop and juice. Juice is definitely something that my fridge can’t ever be without. The problem with this, it’s a setup for failure! I find myself binging on all things sugary! Lately, I have been really trying to figure out how to cut back on my need for sugar, and I wanted to start by monitoring my juice and pop intake. I have come to find that there is a healthier alternative: fruit infused water.
Some of the top spas have known about the great health benefits of fruit, herb and flower infused water for decades. They not only promote hydration, but make your drinking water tasty and full of nutrients.
The great news, though, is that you don’t have to go to a high-end, pricey spa just to get these trendy waters. You can easily make your healthy, delicious and vitamin infused water on your own at home!
- Dehydration is known to be linked to headaches, digestive problems, obesity and joint pain. Infusing your water with fruits, herbs, or flowers not only improves the flavor, but also adds essential vitamins that help your body.
- The store bought vitamin water is less cost friendly and far less healthy. They often have preservatives, artificial sweeteners and colors, sodium, dextrose, and high fructose corn syrup or refined sugars.
- Some of the best benefits of having fruit infused water are appetite control, hydration, immune defense, heartburn prevention, blood sugar regulation and weight management.
- Great alternative to alcoholic beverages
- Good for getting young children to increase their daily water intake
CLICK HERE to read story