Erica Campbell spoke about how when you see people love it teaches you about it. Some people grew up in abusive and broken homes. When they go to love sometimes they see it as something different.
They might even feel that they don’t want to love because it’s painful. Erica mentioned that love is always possible and God will take that fear out of your heart. No matter what you go through understand that love can happen.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 3, 2020: Biden Goes To Church — Scarce Inmate Test — What is ANTIFA?
- Cleveland Police Kneel with Protestors #WeAreOne
- GEORGE FLOYD: ‘Rally for Black Lives’ Taking Place on Cleveland’s West Side
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Curfew Restrictions Have Now Been Extended Through Friday
- Cleveland West Side Restaurants Offering Free Food
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Pharmacies [VIDEO]
- Baltimore, Washington legend Wes Unseld Has Passed Away
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 2, 2020: Trump Threatens Force — Terrence Floyd Speaks — Education After COVID-19
- LOCAL NEWS: Heinen’s to Shut Down Its Chagrin Falls Location Temporarily Due to Protests
- LOCAL NEWS: Sandusky Man Arrested For Damaging Akron City Vehicles During George Floyd Protest on Saturday