Erica Campbell recalls the day she sat in her old car and ate her boiled egg for lunch. At that time she was going to hair school and wanted so much more out of life. She wanted things to get better and just prayed about it.
Erica spoke about how you shouldn’t get discouraged and just know God has a plan for you. Hang in there and stay faithful. Always remember it’s not where you are, but where you’re going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Fear Not [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ms. Juicy Shares What Her & Ms. Minnie’s Relationship Was Really Like + Details Of New Season Of Little Women Atlanta [EXCLUSIVE]
- GG Townson &a Laila Odom Wish This Scene Didn’t Get Deleted From The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [WATCH]
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — January 22, 2021: The Change Continues —Biden Dissolves Trump Commission — Coronavirus Update
- “Perfect Season” Browns Coach Hue Jackson Reportedly Has Job Interview With the Steelers
- CORONAVIRUS: Ohio Curfew to Extend Well Past January 23
- Warrant Issued For Frank Q. Jackson For Domestic Violence Dispute
- Read The Letter Kwame Kilpatrick Sent Trump Pleading For A Commutation: ‘I Applaud Your Boldness’
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — January 21, 2021: Biden Goes To Work — Executive Mask Order — Presidential Pardon List Includes Rappers and a Former Mayor
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies