If you haven’t heard already Erica Campbell and her family will have their own show on TV One. The show will follow her, Warryn Campbell as well as the three kids. It will give insight to how they juggle different jobs while trying to raise their children.
Erica talked about how it will show how to tackle certain issues like bullies, colorism and more. She mentioned that a lot of families will be able to relate to them. We look forward to watching “We’re The Campbell’s” later this year.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2 Men Convicted of Killing Malcolm X Will Be Exonerated Decades Later
- Ohio’s Vax-2 School Giveaway First Deadline is This Week!
- Verzuz Adds Chaka Khan and Stephanie Mills to the Show
- Sister to Sister Empowerment Summit Powered By CareSource
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Jessica Watkins, The First Black Woman That Will Live On The International Space Station
- Symone Sanders Resigning As Kamala Harris’ Press Secretary Amid Reported Questions About VP’s Future
- Hard Drive Of 2Pac’s Former Bodyguard To Be Auctioned Containing Late Rapper’s Rare Music & Photos
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Nearly 9,000 new cases reported
- Juicy J Says Heroin, Meth, Cocaine & Other Drug Use Contributed To Three 6 Mafia Split
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Dr. Grazell R. Howard Talks About The Fight Against AIDS During The COVID-19 Pandemic | Healthy Ever After [Listen]
Erica & Warryn Campbell Celebrate 15 Years Of Marriage [PHOTOS]
1.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11.Source:Getty 11 of 11
How “We’re The Campbell’s” Will Help Other Families [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com