Bishop Carlton Pearson was on ‘Megyn Kelly Today‘ discussing his upcoming Netflix movie ‘Come Sunday’ which starts streaming April 13th.
For her new Leap of Faith series, Megyn Kelly interviewed Bishop Carlton Pearson, a man who brought innumerable people together in the ‘90s. Years ago, Bishop Pearson believed he heard the voice of God reveal to him that there was no eternal hell where unbelievers would go when they die, and the message didn’t go over well with his followers or the pentecostal church. Pearson shared with Kelly how his changed beliefs cost him everything.
- LOCAL NEWS: Flights Cancelled at Cleveland Hopkins Airport
- LOCAL NEWS: How a ‘Concerned Citizen’ Tried to Help Parma Police Shoot and Capture a Suspect
- LOCAL NEWS: How to Keep Safe While Driving During the Winter Storm
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- 7 Times Michelle Obama Gave Us Boss Woman Goals
- Friday Funnies: The Holy Ghost Enforcers!! “Choir Auditions”