Bishop Carlton Pearson was on ‘Megyn Kelly Today‘ discussing his upcoming Netflix movie ‘Come Sunday’ which starts streaming April 13th.
For her new Leap of Faith series, Megyn Kelly interviewed Bishop Carlton Pearson, a man who brought innumerable people together in the ‘90s. Years ago, Bishop Pearson believed he heard the voice of God reveal to him that there was no eternal hell where unbelievers would go when they die, and the message didn’t go over well with his followers or the pentecostal church. Pearson shared with Kelly how his changed beliefs cost him everything.
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- 8 Year Old CLE CEO Is Changing The Narrative Of Brown Boys [VIDEO]
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kristen Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Willie Moore Jr. Reflects On DMX’s Life & Boldness About God [VIDEO]
- Officer Bruce Griggs Discusses What You Should Do When You Have An Encounter With Police [EXCLUSIVE]
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Price Explains How 2020 Inspired “Dance Party” Gospel Song
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 14, 2021: Murders of Black Men — Supreme Court Changes — Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Halted
- LOCAL NEWS: Discount Drug Mart to Add 300 New Employees at Locations Across Ohio
- LOCAL NEWS: Professional Tennis is Coming to Cleveland Thanks to the WTA
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’