The owners of Cleanout ASAP are on the show ago to talk about how being organized can help with health and wellness. Samantha Dominique Tillman and Sasha-Blanche Bondje have been running a faith-based lifestyle service for quite some time. They helped Erica Campbell last year and she wants them to come back to her house.
The ladies mentioned that they cleaned out her closet, pantry and wanted her to decide what to keep in her space. Having clean and organized spaces really help with your daily wellness and gave some points about how you can do it at home. When there is clutter around you it sometimes can make you feel sluggish and organization boosts your energy.
It can also help you sleep up to 7-9 hours. Erica and GRIFF were shocked to hear that, but is needed sometimes. Being organized allows your relationship sometimes to be better. When things are out of order it can make you frustrated or be late to certain events.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Discriminatory Voter ID Law Once Again Struck Down In North Carolina
- U.S. To Remove Thousands Of Haitians In Texas Seeking Asylum, But ‘There Is Nothing To Go Back To’
- An 8-Year-Old Black Girl Dies In Philly Suburb. ‘High Probability’ Cops Killed Her
- Usain Bolt Says Sha’Carri Richardson ‘Talking A Lot Of Sh*t’ Upset Jamaicans: “Back It Up”
- Nene Leakes Describes “New Normal” After Losing Husband Gregg Leakes To Cancer
- LOCAL NEWS: US Post Office Hiring in the Cleveland Area!!!
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Metroparks Seeking to Add More To Its Staff
- Kym Whitley Say’s She Was Supposed To Marry Gerald Levert [VIDEO]
- Video Shows Texas Cops ‘Unnecessarily Dragged’ Handcuffed Black Suspect
- COVID-19 Becomes Biggest Cop Killer As Police Unions Fight Vaccine Mandates
Cleanout ASAP Owners Share Why Getting Organized Benefits Health & Wellness [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com