Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 14, 2021: Murders of Black Men — Supreme Court Changes — Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Halted
- LOCAL NEWS: Discount Drug Mart to Add 300 New Employees at Locations Across Ohio
- LOCAL NEWS: Professional Tennis is Coming to Cleveland Thanks to the WTA
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- LOCAL NEWS: Carvana to Add 150 New Employees in Elyria Through Job Event
- LOCAL NEWS: Mitchell’s Ice Cream to Add More Employees For Its Locations
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 12, 2021: FL Woman Faces Jail Time — Assaulted By Police — Mass Shooting Victim