David Mann and Tamela Mann have very successful careers. Through working and raising kids they maintain their marriage and strong love for each other. Listeners called in to ask them questions and they responded with very honest answers.
One caller asked about how they make time for each other and David mentioned that it’s all about balance. God is first and then Tamela is his priority. Another woman spoke about them going on tour again and was excited to hear that Baltimore would be one of the stops.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- For The Culture, The History of Black Music
- Omarion Confirms The Millennium Tour 2021 Will Return This Fall
- Kim Kardashian Says Ex-Husband Kris Humphries “Wouldn’t Even Speak” After Failed Apology Attempt
- Carmelo Anthony Allegedly Fathered Premature Newborn Twins & Abandoned Them According To Mistress
- SPORTS: Is the Cleveland Indians Mascot Slider Really The Worst in the MLB?
- “We’re Not Detroit!” Motor City Buyers Are Looking to Move to Cleveland
- LOCAL NEWS: How Police Had to Disperse a Crowd of Young People at Pinecrest
- 4 Ways To Celebrate Juneteenth
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio to End Its State of Emergency on June 18
- Did Mariah Carey Reignite Eminem Beef With Her “Obsessed” Anniversary Tribute?
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
David & Tamela Mann Visit “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. David MannSource: 1 of 5
2. David And Tamela MannSource: 2 of 5
3. David And Tamela MannSource: 3 of 5
4. Tamela MannSource: 4 of 5
5. David and Tamela MannSource: 5 of 5
David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com