There have been some been some reports regarding Lucky’s Market across the country, especially when it comes of news of some closings.
Its Cleveland branch had opened back in 2018, and there were concerns that it would close along with other stores.
However, Lucky’s took to social media to address its future, according to WEWS News 5 Cleveland:
The store says the Cleveland location is here to stay.
The grocery store chain said on Facebook that they will remain open, despite rumors circulating that they would close.
In other words, don’t expect Lucky’s to leave The Land anytime soon.
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WEWS News 5 Cleveland
First and Second Picture Courtesy of Joe Raedle and Getty Images
Post Courtesy of Facebook and WEWS News 5 Cleveland
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Lucky’s Market Addresses Rumors Regarding Its Cleveland Location was originally published on wzakcleveland.com