There is a data tracker from the Center for Disease Control that shows how transmission rates is appearing in different counties across the U.S.
Those areas are ranked as “high, substantial, moderate, or low.”
Ohio is no exception, yet none of the Buckeye state’s counties are ranked in the low category.
Nine in Northeast Ohio are ranked high, including Medina, while 13 are substantial and only two are moderate.
From WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland:
Here’s a breakdown of transmission rates in Northeast Ohio by county:
Currently, no counties in Ohio are in a low ranking.
This is based on data collected from the week of Aug. 1 through 7.
To have a look at transmission rates, click here.
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of MEGAN JELINGER and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Elena Zaretskaya and Getty Images
Tweet and Third Picture Courtesy of Twitter and WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
Remembering Bernie Mac: A Hilarious Look Back At His Funniest On-Screen Moments
1. "My Sister's Kids"1 of 10
2. The History of Stripping (Player's Club)2 of 10
3. Bernie Mac (Life)3 of 10
4. Late Night Store Run (Booty Call)4 of 10
5. Twinny Twin Twin (Friday)5 of 10
6. Slappin' Everybody (Head of State)6 of 10
7. I Aint Scared Of You (Def Comedy Jam)7 of 10
8. Black Cop (Don't Be A Menace)8 of 10
9. I Wouldn't Lie (Transformers)9 of 10
10. Best of The Bernie Mac Show10 of 10
LOCAL NEWS: Medina and Eight Other Ohio Counties in Red as COVID-19 Cases Keep Surging was originally published on wzakcleveland.com