Ohio took center stage during President Joe Biden’s State of the Union speech, particularly during the president laying out his economic agenda.
While touting his administration’s goal of bringing back manufacturing jobs, Biden, for the second year in a row, brought up Intel’s semiconductor fabrication plant in New Albany.
“Outside of Columbus, Ohio, Intel is building a semiconductor factory on 1,000 acres, literally a field of dreams,” Biden said. “It’s going to create 10,000 jobs on one investment; 7,000 construction jobs, 3,000 jobs in those factories once they’re finished.”
The president said those jobs would pay an average of $130,000 a year with many not requiring a college degree.
For the full NCB4i story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Distracted driving law in Ohio goes into effect next week
- Marjorie Harvey Gifts Steve Harvey A Virgil Edition Maybach
- Damson Idris Talks Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘Life Is Great’
- Who Is Amanda Aldridge? The Hidden Figure Of Classical Music
- Women of the Bible: Jochebed
- Ohio School District Approves 4-Day School Weeks
- Why the death penalty may end in Ohio
- Loud And Factually Wrong Fox News Contributor Blames Unlocked ‘Side Door’ For School Shooting In Nashville
- East Cleveland Cops Charged With Assault & More Get $10K Bond [Video]
- GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral
Ohio takes center stage at State of the Union was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
SZA Sizzles In A Curve-Hugging Bodysuit For Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Blac Chyna Wears A T-Shirt Of Kim Kardashian To Show ‘Support’ For The Reality TV Star
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Congrats! Da Brat And Jesseca Harris-Dupart Reveal They’re Having A Boy!
CeCe Winans Daughter Ashley Love Wedding Pics!
GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral