C.J. Senter is called the workout kid — partly because he is very fit for his age, and also, he teaches fitness to older kids — only at the age of 10.
He is a considered a fitness guru — who has a fitness DVD. Senter does his own routine three times a week.
“I love working out so much because I get to stay fit and healthy, Senter said. “And live a long healthy life.”
Senter said no one really introduced him to fitness.
“I just started working out when I was five when I got home from football practice,” he said. “I liked it, I have been doing it ever since.”
Senter said kids should go outside, stay active for at least one hour and exercise.
article courtesy of Newsone.com/TheGrio.com
- Bishop T.D. Jakes New Movie-”On The Seventh Day”
- WATCH VERDICT LIVE: Jurors reach verdict in Cleveland Strangler, Anthony Sowell Trial
- Christian Rapper Confesses To Affair On Live TV
- New Music Monday:Le’Andria Johnson’s ‘Jesus’ Worth The Wait
- This Just In: Man Hit And Killed By RTA Train On Cleveland’s East Side
- Pastor and Wife Share How Their Marriage Survived After Emotional Affair [VIDEO]
- Mo’Nique’s First Post-Oscar Movie Role
- ‘The Avengers’ Filming In Downtown Cleveland Throughout August
- “Sunday’s Best” Second Group Performances [RECAP]
- Smiley Continues Obama Assault, West Calls Him “Wall St. Puppet”