Obama — who dined on Chesapeake crab cakes in honor of Baltimore and San Francisco cioppino stew with sourdough toast during the big game, according to White House pool reports — tweeted her excitement about the singer’s halftime show.
Beyonce has shown her pride for Obama in the past, once penning a letter to the first lady calling her “the ULTIMATE example of a truly strong African American woman.”
article courtesy of TheHuffingtonPost.com
- Kerry Washington Wins 3 Trophies At NAACP Image Awards
- This Just In: Post Office Debuts Rosa Parks Stamp On 100th Birthday
- Robin Roberts Travels Home To New Orleans For The Super Bowl
- DISCUSSION: Maya Angelou Shares Her Knowledge Of The Black Experience
- Michelle Obama: ‘Beyonce Was Phenomenal, I Am So Proud Of Her!’ (TWEET)