CLOSE
Traditional holiday turkey dinner for Christmas or Thanksgiving Day

Source: VioletaStoimenova / Getty

via BlackDoctor:

It’s that time for you to kinda watch what you eat..The Holidays are here and lots of food will have you to eat more and sweat less.

Here some tips:

1. Get a Plan and Stick With It

The best way to be prepared is to have a list and a plan. When you go to the grocery store without a list, you may go astray and probably buy things you don’t need. This is the same way with your health. Conversely, if you have a plan and rules to follow it’s a lot easier to not get caught up.

2. Be Cautious, But Not Overbearing

Now a lot of us love to eat good food and there are some foods that we just feel we can’t do without. If you follow the 80/20 rule, (80% of the food you eat is clean and unprocessed and the other 20% may be a little indulging) you may be able to follow your diet plan better than trying to go overboard. Having an 80/20 rule with your dietary intake will guide you to indulge in moderation so you can still eat the things that you like.

CLICK HERE to read story

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also On Praise Cleveland:
Kierra Sheard Shares Engagement Photos
5 photos